School Days Series

  • Chapter 1: Crossing the Line- When threaten to get kicked out of school, Blake takes the offense on his teacher.
  • Chapter 2: Explanation- The story of how the teacher got a heart attack; not a easy story for Blake O'Brian to explain to his family.
  • Chapter 3: Potition- Wording out the school food, Dana and Mellisa drag Blake in to help support them.
  • Chapter 4: Mellisa and Dana- Preparing for a end of semester Exam. But studying with two girls who like you, not really easy.
  • Chapter 5: Noob- A new student comes to Greenwall High School and becomes easy prey for the bullies and the gangsters.
  • Chapter 6: Long Live the King- When Andrew Peevee (new student) is confronted by a gang, blood would rain upon the school.
  • Chapter 7: The Tell-Tale Heart of Andrew Peevee- After his kill of the leader of the gang, Andrew tells his new friends: Blake, Mellisa, and Dana what he had done.
  • Chapter 8: Judgement- after hearing his tale; Blake, Mellisa, and Dana decide "Not gulity". But wasn't only Andrew's new friends who heard the tale

Music Makes our World go Round


Sunday, October 5, 2008

{Other Story} 1. Stupid Sellers!

My eyes lay shut, my heart beating slowly as i lay there at the base of the school willow tree. The wind swept through my brown/Dirty blond hair, leaves of the tree tickled my round non-stressed face. This was the life of course. Ditching History class and sitting next to the only non-graffiti tree. Listening to the wings of the Bee's flutter by me and the wind whistling through the grass.
If some regular person was reading this situation from a book, that one paragraph might have that person thinking, "Sacturary."

I opened my eyes slowly, brushing away the sand from my eye that had formed. I looked out in front of me. My eyes fell upon a little pond. A water fountain spewing from a PFC pipe. The water was a bright brown. I saw a fish take a small little jump and i grinned. Truly, watching a fish jump out of water to catch a fly was pretty cool.

Beyond the small pond stood the backside of a Middle School. It was the usual tanish color and with a latter or two on the back, reaching high to the top of the school roof. I had once climbed one of the ladders to see a bird's eye view of the school football field and the pond. But was nearly caught.

I felt a buzz on my back pocket and i jumped. I was in school and cell phones were band from the grounds of the school, unless it was an emergency.
I reached back and felt the phone buzz again. Then music poured from my back pocket and the beautiful, quite sound of the world was gone.
"Yes I'm white n' nerdy, course i am white n' nerd!"
I grabbed my MP3 Walker, orange and black colored and looked at the caller ID,: Verizon Wireless Comp.

I sighed, i wanted this to be a quite day and having people who made no since over the phone from Verizon wasn't going to make my day quite. I took a deep breath.
My friend had taught me a joke on how to make a sells person not happy. Buying acting like a "dumb" blond girl did. "Like in those movies you know, like Legally Blond." he told me.

I opened my phone and started off this bad boy thing like anyone else would, "Hello?"
"Good morning, sir. We probably know you love your At&T service, but we are offering a deal for a Mortal Razor for only $10.00 per month." came that annoying japenesse like voice.
"What? I won a free Mortal Razor, for $10.00 a month! That's awsome! Screw At&T!"
"No sir, we are not selling an Razor for ten dollars."
"That is what you said, 'I can have a free razor!'" I replied
"Sir!"
"No you listen to me moron! I am in freaking school right now! Do you think i want to buy a cell phone when i have a perfectly good one? Of course not!" I yelled into the reciever.

I knew i could of just "No, sorry, not at all intrseted." But it seemed funny.
People are being stupid these days. Did they not know that you don't buy stuff over the phone. You buy stuff off Ebay or 'Front and Center.'.

I layed my head back aganist the tree trunk and closed my eyes once more. Today feels like a good day, but today isn't a good day. It's a sad day. Today is 9/11 day.
I opened my eyes and looked down at my watch.
In just a few hours, 7 years ago, the towers would fall. And thousand's of lives would be lost.

(That's it)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol Nice. [and the chaps before] Wicked. lol My friend did that

"We have a contract for the car you wanted"-
"Really cool! I'll call you in about four years, whe Im SEVENTEEN!"

That was funny. He put it on speaker and we were laughing our asses off.
I hate those. ><''

--Emilyyy-- said...

Nice.


Oh and I LOVE my background, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Love the story so far!!!!! and thanks for the comment on my blog, thats really nice of you to say that my blog makes ur blog look like terd, although I disagree, this is a totally radical awesome blog!

Krosemarie


Btw, I am going to accept the author request, its just at the moment my computer won't let me, but I will!!!!

The World is Changing!

The World is Changing!
Smart and straight to the point. He's like a little boy with a large vocabulary. He's the nicest character Jackie's meet and he gets along with her.

Followers

Blake O'Brian

Blake O'Brian

Dana

Dana

Mellisa

Mellisa

Categories

Rating

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Writing-Story Tellers

My World Veiwers...

My Blog List