School Days Series

  • Chapter 1: Crossing the Line- When threaten to get kicked out of school, Blake takes the offense on his teacher.
  • Chapter 2: Explanation- The story of how the teacher got a heart attack; not a easy story for Blake O'Brian to explain to his family.
  • Chapter 3: Potition- Wording out the school food, Dana and Mellisa drag Blake in to help support them.
  • Chapter 4: Mellisa and Dana- Preparing for a end of semester Exam. But studying with two girls who like you, not really easy.
  • Chapter 5: Noob- A new student comes to Greenwall High School and becomes easy prey for the bullies and the gangsters.
  • Chapter 6: Long Live the King- When Andrew Peevee (new student) is confronted by a gang, blood would rain upon the school.
  • Chapter 7: The Tell-Tale Heart of Andrew Peevee- After his kill of the leader of the gang, Andrew tells his new friends: Blake, Mellisa, and Dana what he had done.
  • Chapter 8: Judgement- after hearing his tale; Blake, Mellisa, and Dana decide "Not gulity". But wasn't only Andrew's new friends who heard the tale

Music Makes our World go Round


Sunday, October 5, 2008

2. Christmas Time is Here {Part 1}

I awoke shaking way out of control. The hands that were on me were cold and i froze still. Then yelled, "No! You bastard!"
I threw my hands out and groped for his neck. The thing. The hands flew right off me and i felt sharp pain against my cheek. *SLAP* "Keep your voice down Jon!" said a quiet, angry voice. I brought my hands back and looked into my sister's face, Cristy. I snarled at her and she slapped me again.
Note: If your going to hit someone, just punch them, slapping is kind of weak.
I ripped off the covers, ready to scare her to death. But she again slapped me. "Stop slapping me damn it!"
*SMACK!*
"Don't cuss Jon." she said in a happy voice.
"Your really getting a 'kick' out of this, aren't you." i hissed at her and brought my foot up and pushed her backwards with my toes.
She threw her finger to her lips to silence me. Then she pointed to the ground and i understood. 'Don't wake the adults.'
Then she grabbed from my desk my snoopy calendor and threw it right at me. I looked at her and looked down at the calendor. Circled at the bottom was "24, Christmas EVE"
I growled at her and threw the calendor back up on my desk.
"You woke me to say that it was Christmas EVE!?"
"Yep." she said cheerfully. That ticked me off.
"You-" But i was cut off by Crsty.
"I'll tell mom if you say anymore swear words." she said smuggly.
Why did sister's do that? Always following "mommy's" rules and all of that retarded stuff. Why Crsty have to be older than me by one year? Why am i asking these easy questions?
"Go away you piss off, i was having a good dream."
"Lier!" she snapped. I froze.

"What?" I asked.
"I heard you yelling from my room. You kept saying, 'No! No! No!' and," she stopped and giggled the last part out, "You-love-Alexis!"
I grabbed a pen on my bed stand and chucked it at her. It missed and the ink splatterd all over the wall.
"Smooth." she said in a coolish voice. Something a friend would say. But she was the devil in human form, all older sibling are evil!
"Yeah so, what if i do like her. I don't care if you tell mom, i can care less."
i said, knowing that she was going to use that info to black mail me.

0 comments:

The World is Changing!

The World is Changing!
Smart and straight to the point. He's like a little boy with a large vocabulary. He's the nicest character Jackie's meet and he gets along with her.

Followers

Blake O'Brian

Blake O'Brian

Dana

Dana

Mellisa

Mellisa

Categories

Rating

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Writing-Story Tellers

My World Veiwers...

My Blog List