School Days Series

  • Chapter 1: Crossing the Line- When threaten to get kicked out of school, Blake takes the offense on his teacher.
  • Chapter 2: Explanation- The story of how the teacher got a heart attack; not a easy story for Blake O'Brian to explain to his family.
  • Chapter 3: Potition- Wording out the school food, Dana and Mellisa drag Blake in to help support them.
  • Chapter 4: Mellisa and Dana- Preparing for a end of semester Exam. But studying with two girls who like you, not really easy.
  • Chapter 5: Noob- A new student comes to Greenwall High School and becomes easy prey for the bullies and the gangsters.
  • Chapter 6: Long Live the King- When Andrew Peevee (new student) is confronted by a gang, blood would rain upon the school.
  • Chapter 7: The Tell-Tale Heart of Andrew Peevee- After his kill of the leader of the gang, Andrew tells his new friends: Blake, Mellisa, and Dana what he had done.
  • Chapter 8: Judgement- after hearing his tale; Blake, Mellisa, and Dana decide "Not gulity". But wasn't only Andrew's new friends who heard the tale

Music Makes our World go Round


Friday, October 17, 2008

Jackie Nyte [Resistance] - Part IV

V is four right? I forgot, thanks Kyle. I fixed it lol

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

I showed the brothers around. Skylar kept to himself but Skye was all talk. I studied their schedules, they had all my classes. Scary... and suspicious. I showed them the cafeteria, the locker rooms, the library, their lockers, and the patio outside.

It only took twenty minutes really. The thing that took up most our time was the stairs. Skye complain "This is impractical! I can't possible do this all week. Skylar didn't complain, he seemed to be wrapped up his world or just memorizing all the classes and halls. I couldn't tell, it was just a strange look in his eyes.

"Were going back to P.E?" Skylar asked, he's back with us. I nodded and shoved them both into the nearest empty class. "Wha-" Skye started as he fell onto his hands. I locked the door behind us and raised a hand to my mouth, silencing him.

Synile was here. Somewhere. Everywhere, if possible. The class lights blinked on and off before shutting off completely. I went down on my knees and crawled towards the two suprised boys. "Stay very... very quiet." I hissed.

Something grabbed me and hauled me back onto my feet. I let out a squeal as I was slammed into the wall... again. Synile must enjoy slamming innocent people into walls repeatedly to annoy them.

I heard one of the boy gasp, Skye probably. I was half knocked out when the lights turned on and I saw Skye looming over me with a worried expression and Skylar lunging towards Synile.

Knew those boys were different.

I woke up in the nurses office. Skylar was there. I couldn't see Skye. "What happened?" I grunted and sat up, more appropriately tried. "I don't know. You fainted when your head hit the board." He lied.

I couldn't remember anything before. Classroom, crawling, and bang. Thats all I remembered. "Oh, okay. Where's Skye?"

"Went to class to tell what happened. Nurse let me stay since I already missed halfed the day here." He answered leaning back on his comfortable looking chair. "Sorry about that, you didn't have to." I answered back, honestly.

He looked me straight in the eyes, "I know. But Skye would kill me if I let our 'cute tour guide' alone in the 'evil nurses lair'. He also used bigger words I can't seem to remember." He grinned. I laughed.

They're not that bad.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Not very long...

Lions go RAWR! Well I'm bored. :p Byez~

2 comments:

MusWriter said...

IV is 4. V=5. It's okay my friends don't know roman numbers.
Nice writing.
Sorry i have to keep things short and simple. Oh the tale of Buddy Ledwidge is almost done. Just that the chapter is so long.

Unknown said...

thnk! I was never taught roman numbers. *shrugs*

Thanks

Ok! lol

Haha since you need more info on the characters:
Skylar: Large ego but friendly. He gets popular fast and is always seen around Jackie. He protects her from the background

Skye: Smart and straight to the point. He's like a little boy with a large vocabulary. He's the nicest character Jackie's meet and he gets along with her.

You can put it into your own words. :]

The World is Changing!

The World is Changing!
Smart and straight to the point. He's like a little boy with a large vocabulary. He's the nicest character Jackie's meet and he gets along with her.

Followers

Blake O'Brian

Blake O'Brian

Dana

Dana

Mellisa

Mellisa

Categories

Rating

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Writing-Story Tellers

My World Veiwers...

My Blog List