School Days Series

  • Chapter 1: Crossing the Line- When threaten to get kicked out of school, Blake takes the offense on his teacher.
  • Chapter 2: Explanation- The story of how the teacher got a heart attack; not a easy story for Blake O'Brian to explain to his family.
  • Chapter 3: Potition- Wording out the school food, Dana and Mellisa drag Blake in to help support them.
  • Chapter 4: Mellisa and Dana- Preparing for a end of semester Exam. But studying with two girls who like you, not really easy.
  • Chapter 5: Noob- A new student comes to Greenwall High School and becomes easy prey for the bullies and the gangsters.
  • Chapter 6: Long Live the King- When Andrew Peevee (new student) is confronted by a gang, blood would rain upon the school.
  • Chapter 7: The Tell-Tale Heart of Andrew Peevee- After his kill of the leader of the gang, Andrew tells his new friends: Blake, Mellisa, and Dana what he had done.
  • Chapter 8: Judgement- after hearing his tale; Blake, Mellisa, and Dana decide "Not gulity". But wasn't only Andrew's new friends who heard the tale

Music Makes our World go Round


Sunday, October 12, 2008

{Buddy Ledwidge Tale} Chapter 3: Escaping.

It took days, maybe even years for me and the other at school to get over the death of Richard. We still felt the pain when we didn't see him on the court or the field. But that was over, we needed to get back to reality.

I was sitting in the front row of Mr. Hilley's band class. I held the bright and feather like flute in my hand. Seeing the Whites of my knuckles. I was starring at the piece of music blankly. It was called Kinetic Energy, by: Larry Clark.

Hilley raised his hands and i was one measure late, no realizing that we had started.
It was long and kind of tricky but overall easy.
-----

I snapped my instrument back in it's case. Hearing the locks click into place. I closed the binder on the stand and picked it up. I walked past the front row and reached the lockers that where on the west side of the band hall. I opened the lock and pushed my band items into small locker. I cosed the small door and locked it all up.

I rubbed my hair and scratched it. Sighing. School seems to be longer. I grabbed the bag outside the band hall, that was mine, and walked off to science. But did i want to go to science? It wouldn't be the same. Seeing the empty seat in front of me. I can't take this any longer. I need to get out.

I walked past the science teacher and she grabbed my arm. I shrugged her off. And said lamely, "I will be right back, bathroom."

She nodded her head and i kept on walking. I passed the bathroom, i was about to leave for good. But i had to make this quick. Already, my pulse was running. Sweat was just now forming and adrenaline was coursing through my body. I stopped at a water fountain. I bent my head over the water spout. I pushed the little button on the side. Water shot out and i caught it in my mouth. I took 10 large gulps of water. Then splash water onto my face.

I pushed myself away from the computer and kept on walking. I knew where to go to escape, it would be just like the times i ditched classes but this time, i would be running and never come back. Leaving everything i new behind me; my girlfriend, my parents, everything. I just needed a few things from my house.

I walked back to the band hall, i was scarred and i didn't know why. "I ditched class before." i kept telling myself.

I passed the high school hallway and turned right into what will be my biggest escape. I opened the band hall doors. Then sprinted the locker room. If i was going to need money, then selling the flute will help me. I turned the lock number to 17. I always kept my combination one number away. {25-27-17}

I looked out from the locker room, no one was here. I counted to three and ran to the door. I ran into it and it flew open. I was out. I ran, book bag banging aganist instrument hanging in my hand.

I ran hard up into the woody area of the school yard. I jumped the low fence and kept running. I was on the road now, passing the fence was the gateway to a open feild and a road.

I was free.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice. He's free. I think thats a good thing. lol.

Keep writin!

Tick tock bang,
Its.Cherrybomb

[haha my new logo]

The World is Changing!

The World is Changing!
Smart and straight to the point. He's like a little boy with a large vocabulary. He's the nicest character Jackie's meet and he gets along with her.

Followers

Blake O'Brian

Blake O'Brian

Dana

Dana

Mellisa

Mellisa

Categories

Rating

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Writing-Story Tellers

My World Veiwers...

My Blog List