School Days Series

  • Chapter 1: Crossing the Line- When threaten to get kicked out of school, Blake takes the offense on his teacher.
  • Chapter 2: Explanation- The story of how the teacher got a heart attack; not a easy story for Blake O'Brian to explain to his family.
  • Chapter 3: Potition- Wording out the school food, Dana and Mellisa drag Blake in to help support them.
  • Chapter 4: Mellisa and Dana- Preparing for a end of semester Exam. But studying with two girls who like you, not really easy.
  • Chapter 5: Noob- A new student comes to Greenwall High School and becomes easy prey for the bullies and the gangsters.
  • Chapter 6: Long Live the King- When Andrew Peevee (new student) is confronted by a gang, blood would rain upon the school.
  • Chapter 7: The Tell-Tale Heart of Andrew Peevee- After his kill of the leader of the gang, Andrew tells his new friends: Blake, Mellisa, and Dana what he had done.
  • Chapter 8: Judgement- after hearing his tale; Blake, Mellisa, and Dana decide "Not gulity". But wasn't only Andrew's new friends who heard the tale

Music Makes our World go Round


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jackie Nyte [Resistance] - Part II

The morning went by like a blur. It wasn't as boring as I expected, Danny and Jenny kept me laughing and Brian kept making really bad jokes. Lunch got interesting.

Ash was drinking his milk and Brian makes another not so funny joke. Milk came out of Ashs' nose and he was laughing hysterically. Danny glared at Brian "Now you've done it. You finally made him snap. You just had to..."

Jenny and I looked at each other and laughed. Lunch went on and study hall was next. Only me and Ash had it together. Jenny went off to drama, Brian went to woodworks, and Danny skipped his technology class and came with us. His teacher wasn't there anyways.

Jen and I walked straight to the back, to our table and Danny followed along. Danny slid into the chair in front of us and took out his science binder. Jen did the same, and they started on their homeroom. I finished in class.

I zoned out suddenly. Synile appeared in my daydream.
Oh, hell no.

I groaned in frustration as he... floated/walked towards me. His hand flew out and grabbed my neck. "I told you, were everywhere."

He hissed and I was once and tossed against a wall. If he was going to kill why can't he just do it now, not just keep throwing me around. I growled as my already bruised shoulder slammed into the wall.

I got up again and looked around for a weapon. Not finding any, I knew I'd have to use my fists. "I'm just having fun Jackie-kins" he chuckled darkly "I'll see you done with later on. I just want to see how strong you are..."

I swinged my fist forward. Instead of connecting it with a jaw, I fell forward. It was like he wasn't there.

My head smacked onto the table and I sat up. Jenny and Danny shared a look and glance at me "Are you okay Jack?" Jenny asked first. Danny tilted his head, he does that when he thinks "And how'd you get that mark on your neck?"

I raised my hand to my neck and found the place where Synile grabbed me. "Er.. I don't know. And jen? I'm great, just... sleepy."

Oh just perfect. Now my nightmares are becoming reality.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Short. Sorry. Tired.

Bye

Tick Tock Bang,
Cherrybomb

2 comments:

MusWriter said...

so... "short and simple is cool" the getysburg adress was short and heck look where it is right now!

i thought that was great.
i picked the right girl for the right job.
Your awsome Nataly!

Unknown said...

:D
Glad it pleases you. :) I have no clue where its going though xD

Tick Tock Bang
Cherrybomb

The World is Changing!

The World is Changing!
Smart and straight to the point. He's like a little boy with a large vocabulary. He's the nicest character Jackie's meet and he gets along with her.

Followers

Blake O'Brian

Blake O'Brian

Dana

Dana

Mellisa

Mellisa

Categories

Rating

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Writing-Story Tellers

My World Veiwers...

My Blog List