School Days Series

  • Chapter 1: Crossing the Line- When threaten to get kicked out of school, Blake takes the offense on his teacher.
  • Chapter 2: Explanation- The story of how the teacher got a heart attack; not a easy story for Blake O'Brian to explain to his family.
  • Chapter 3: Potition- Wording out the school food, Dana and Mellisa drag Blake in to help support them.
  • Chapter 4: Mellisa and Dana- Preparing for a end of semester Exam. But studying with two girls who like you, not really easy.
  • Chapter 5: Noob- A new student comes to Greenwall High School and becomes easy prey for the bullies and the gangsters.
  • Chapter 6: Long Live the King- When Andrew Peevee (new student) is confronted by a gang, blood would rain upon the school.
  • Chapter 7: The Tell-Tale Heart of Andrew Peevee- After his kill of the leader of the gang, Andrew tells his new friends: Blake, Mellisa, and Dana what he had done.
  • Chapter 8: Judgement- after hearing his tale; Blake, Mellisa, and Dana decide "Not gulity". But wasn't only Andrew's new friends who heard the tale

Music Makes our World go Round


Saturday, October 11, 2008

{Buddy Ledwidge Tale} Chapter 2: Grieveing of a Death

I was back in the hallways of school. Being pushed from side to side. Hearing voices grow louder and softer every step i took. Whispers and conversatitions crossed my ears. I shook my head, feeling dizzy. I heard my name somewhere but i ignored the voice and kept walking. Heading for my next class.

Teachers greeted me and the other students. They yelled across the hallways. I looked ahead of me. This isn't the normal school day. The kids looked pale, drowsy, and upset.

9/11 had passed two days ago and yet i never knew that it would cuase a toll like this. I stared bleakly, not caring what i hit or who passed as long as i got to my next class.

Kids, teenagers, adults. We aren't all the same. We have different feelings. Are feelings have levels. Kids: We take are emotions into our hands and into our words. We brake down when we hurt from the force of action that were put upon us.
Teenagers: We use are body to show off how we truely feel. With the curl of a fist to show hatred or the bow of the head as the arms shake.
Adults: Show the way they act in words, either sadness or hatred. They will not use force unless needed. They pour what they feel and share it to others. To let go.

I got to my class, feeling everyone fall quite. I looked at the girls. They were holding each other. As if they were about to be let go forever.

I looked at the guys. They had tears fall from their eyes. Curling and unclinching their fists. Shaking.

My teacher was there. Looking pale as a ghost. Not moving. A tear forming and falling from her chin.


I tapped of the shoulder of Ashely Clearsky.
She turned around and put her arms around me, crying on my shoulder. What was going on here?

"What is wrong Ashely?" I whispered in her ear.
She stopped shaking and looked into my face. Her eyes were red and puffy and tears seemed to fall to fast from her beautiful face.
"Richard, he's gone." she said and her voice break.
I looked around, Richard wasn't here.
"Where is he?" i asked harshly but had worry roll into it.
"He's dead. He-died-from-a-car-crash." she mummbled in a shakey voice.

My friend, gone? How? No!

My body went numb.

------

The day was not welcoming. I didn't look up from the ground. I shook the whole time. Feeling my body about colaspe.

The teachers left early. We were left with subs and we didn't work when we were told. The teachers came back at the end of school, in all black.

It was like the world had just ended.
Maybe it had. It is not everyday you find out that your very friend had just died.

"I hug your parents everyday, tell them that you loved them. Smile to your friends and try to make the best of the days. Tell the one you love that you tuely love them before you die."

The world was collasping on itself. We can't be saved. But we can live our life to the fullest.

Live like you are about to die, Love the people who care to you and the ones you know, Luagh everyday to make have the best day.

The World is Changing!

The World is Changing!
Smart and straight to the point. He's like a little boy with a large vocabulary. He's the nicest character Jackie's meet and he gets along with her.

Followers

Blake O'Brian

Blake O'Brian

Dana

Dana

Mellisa

Mellisa

Categories

Rating

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Writing-Story Tellers

My World Veiwers...

My Blog List