School Days Series

  • Chapter 1: Crossing the Line- When threaten to get kicked out of school, Blake takes the offense on his teacher.
  • Chapter 2: Explanation- The story of how the teacher got a heart attack; not a easy story for Blake O'Brian to explain to his family.
  • Chapter 3: Potition- Wording out the school food, Dana and Mellisa drag Blake in to help support them.
  • Chapter 4: Mellisa and Dana- Preparing for a end of semester Exam. But studying with two girls who like you, not really easy.
  • Chapter 5: Noob- A new student comes to Greenwall High School and becomes easy prey for the bullies and the gangsters.
  • Chapter 6: Long Live the King- When Andrew Peevee (new student) is confronted by a gang, blood would rain upon the school.
  • Chapter 7: The Tell-Tale Heart of Andrew Peevee- After his kill of the leader of the gang, Andrew tells his new friends: Blake, Mellisa, and Dana what he had done.
  • Chapter 8: Judgement- after hearing his tale; Blake, Mellisa, and Dana decide "Not gulity". But wasn't only Andrew's new friends who heard the tale

Music Makes our World go Round


Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2. Christmas Time is Here {Part 2}{Very short}

"Yeah so, what if I do like her. I don't care if you tell mom, I can care less."
I said, knowing that she was going to use that info to black mail me.
She gapped at me them without warning, stormed out of the room, whispering and muttering for what seemed to be swears and/or threats. And she said I shouldn’t’ cuss.

I knew I was going to win my argument with her, I always did. I only lost if her friend, Gabby Newton, stepped in and defended her.

I looked down at my toes, ten toes. I pulled my hands out in front of me. Ten fingers. Brain? Check! I am all here. Now why did I just do that? To make sure I was still here and not still in that dream. I looked down at my feet were the chains had cut into my feet. I looked closely at my right and I saw a feint white looking line. I looked at my other foot. Same side. It wasn’t joking, it would kill. On my feet were scars.

But from what IT said still got on my nerves, “Goodbye, King of Imagination,” and “Ruler of the World.” I don’t know how to rule the world, heck I can’t even keep my own room clean. Then the last part, “The resistant s will fall at my mercy.”
Who were the resistant?

I shook my head. It was a dream. Explain the cuts on your damn feet! I told myself. IT WAS JUST ANOHTER STUPID FREAKY, SCARY, STUPID NIGHTMARE!

1 comments:

Kendall Eva said...

Thanks for the comment! Of coarse you can add me to your favorites list!:)
Lots of Love,
RollingStone007

The World is Changing!

The World is Changing!
Smart and straight to the point. He's like a little boy with a large vocabulary. He's the nicest character Jackie's meet and he gets along with her.

Followers

Blake O'Brian

Blake O'Brian

Dana

Dana

Mellisa

Mellisa

Categories

Rating

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Writing-Story Tellers

My World Veiwers...

My Blog List