School Days Series

  • Chapter 1: Crossing the Line- When threaten to get kicked out of school, Blake takes the offense on his teacher.
  • Chapter 2: Explanation- The story of how the teacher got a heart attack; not a easy story for Blake O'Brian to explain to his family.
  • Chapter 3: Potition- Wording out the school food, Dana and Mellisa drag Blake in to help support them.
  • Chapter 4: Mellisa and Dana- Preparing for a end of semester Exam. But studying with two girls who like you, not really easy.
  • Chapter 5: Noob- A new student comes to Greenwall High School and becomes easy prey for the bullies and the gangsters.
  • Chapter 6: Long Live the King- When Andrew Peevee (new student) is confronted by a gang, blood would rain upon the school.
  • Chapter 7: The Tell-Tale Heart of Andrew Peevee- After his kill of the leader of the gang, Andrew tells his new friends: Blake, Mellisa, and Dana what he had done.
  • Chapter 8: Judgement- after hearing his tale; Blake, Mellisa, and Dana decide "Not gulity". But wasn't only Andrew's new friends who heard the tale

Music Makes our World go Round


Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jackie Nyte [Resistance] - Part III

Study hall finished and we all meet up again for P.E. Jenny and I went to the girls locker room and the boys went to theirs. Jenny kept sending me worried glances the whole time. I slipped on a loose tshirt and the basketball shorts I bought for myself. Jenny was dressed similar but her shorts were bright purple and mine were bright blue.

The boys were already on the bleachers with other students. I saw the french exchange student I helped out last year their being bullied and swiftly made my way over. Jenny smiled and made her way to the boys were looking at me weirdly.

"Hey guy! What's going on?" I grinned placing my hand on the closest boy, Keno Garcia, a kid in my social studies class. I recongized the taller boy as Greg Rodgers, the goaly for the boys soccer team. Greg groaned "Nothin Jack. Nothing at all. Were just helping Michelle with her english, right babe?"

Michelle looked pleadingly at me and nodded. I kneed Greg and pushed him into Keno. They tumbled onto the floor. "What have I told you two? In this school, it's all good. We all are friends. Got it?"

They stayed silent and got themselves up before turning away and jogging towards their friends. I put my hand around Michelle "You ok Mich?"

"Yes, oui. Merci Jacky. Thank you!" she mumbled half her words coming out in french. I giggled and she grinned. "So! Salut Jack! Ca va? How you doing today?"

"Pas mal! Not bad at all. Your english is getting better. How come you haven't been in this class before?" I asked smiling and walking us toward the others. "Ah, I transfered. I could not take technologi. It was dificultt."

"Haha, yes it is." I answered. I had technology and hated it. Jenny saw us first. "Michelly! Comment ca va?" she practiced the phrase of how are you that I taught her. Michelle giggled.

"Comme ci comme ca. So-so. Et toi? And you?" she answered. I let them french-english chat. Brian threw his head back "Jackie... I'm bored... when's the teach-"

Mr. Roca walked in on the second. He was a buff built dude, people called him Mr. Steroids. He chewed loudly on his gum too. I thought it was more annoying than a girly scream.

He grunted "Alright twerps. Listen up, today a mile for each of you. After were playing dodge ball got it?" Everyone groaned, I sighed. Mr. Roca called me up, Jack Night! Get your butt over here!"

I was groaning, thinking he was going to make me run an extra mile for what happened last week. I accidentally threw the bat at his head while batting on the baseball field. I walked up to him when I noticed the two shadow behind him.

"Jack, this is Skylar and Skye Deviant. I want you to show 'em around, or you'll be running all period... and the next." He walked of leaving me with the two strangers. I let out a sigh and turned to them.

First thing I noticed was that they were twins. Skye was about my height, just a few centimeters shorter than my five feet seven inches. Skylar was taller, about six feet maybe, and skinny. Suprising on how boys grow so tall when they're fourteen-sixteen. Shockly really.

What was even more weird, was they're hair colors. Skye's was an amazing bright green and short, his eyes were redish brown. . Skylar's was red and his eyes was the same color of his brothers hair.

Skye grinned "Hi! I'm Skye. S-K-Y-E. Deviant. D-E-V-I-A-N-T. I'm Fifteen. Your Jack right. That what Mr. Buff said. Jack. Is it short for Jacky? Or Jack with ie added at the end. My favorite colors green." I have never met a boy with talked like he did. He talked fast and with a quirky grin too. I decided I liked him.

Cute, quirky, and happy. "Charmed. I'm Jackie, with i-e but please do called me Jack. Mr. Buff, yes, he doesn't like me much. My favorite color's blue." I shared his quirky grin. When his eyes lit up, I knew he was happy. He probably wasn't understood in his old school or something, but I had this link in which I can understand all kinds of people.

His brother held out his hand "I'm Skylar. Just Skylar, no nicknames. I'm less quirky than Skye but my ego's bigger." he gave a smirk and I laughed. "Charmed."

Something about these two made me like them. A sudden connection. Like if they knew something, a dark secret but I still was drawn to them.

Oh bleh.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Whee. Jackie's meeting up with her resistance characters o.o interesting.

I love Skye! In my mind he's like a little kid whos a good speller and likes word. Completely charming. Skylar's straightforward like his twin, but he's alot more calmer. And knows less words.

Just so you know what they boys look like:

Skye:
anime girl green hair laughing Pictures, Images and Photos

Skylar:
boy with green hair Pictures, Images and Photos

Skye looks like a girl... but its the closest to what I imagined.

0 comments:

The World is Changing!

The World is Changing!
Smart and straight to the point. He's like a little boy with a large vocabulary. He's the nicest character Jackie's meet and he gets along with her.

Followers

Blake O'Brian

Blake O'Brian

Dana

Dana

Mellisa

Mellisa

Categories

Rating

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Writing-Story Tellers

My World Veiwers...

My Blog List