School Days Series

  • Chapter 1: Crossing the Line- When threaten to get kicked out of school, Blake takes the offense on his teacher.
  • Chapter 2: Explanation- The story of how the teacher got a heart attack; not a easy story for Blake O'Brian to explain to his family.
  • Chapter 3: Potition- Wording out the school food, Dana and Mellisa drag Blake in to help support them.
  • Chapter 4: Mellisa and Dana- Preparing for a end of semester Exam. But studying with two girls who like you, not really easy.
  • Chapter 5: Noob- A new student comes to Greenwall High School and becomes easy prey for the bullies and the gangsters.
  • Chapter 6: Long Live the King- When Andrew Peevee (new student) is confronted by a gang, blood would rain upon the school.
  • Chapter 7: The Tell-Tale Heart of Andrew Peevee- After his kill of the leader of the gang, Andrew tells his new friends: Blake, Mellisa, and Dana what he had done.
  • Chapter 8: Judgement- after hearing his tale; Blake, Mellisa, and Dana decide "Not gulity". But wasn't only Andrew's new friends who heard the tale

Music Makes our World go Round


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

An Old Story: For Nataly... Chapter IV: Going Out Tonight

She wore my clothes! Man, she needs to keep dressing as a dude.

I pictured her again and thought hard of Nataly wearing a ACDC shirt, with black boys pant and blue flames licking the pants in random spots.
It was to much. I started laughing outloud. The thought was… strange and hilliarios. Tears of laughter spilled out. I must have laughed-cried myself to sleep because in, what seemed to be seconds, I awoke with a loud crash. The sound of metal clashing with metal. It was like a bell the size of a human ringing inside.

I was shivering and I opened my eyes. Then wincing as the sunlight stabbed my eyes again. Curse you sun! “Good morning sleepy head! You ready to go spend the day with me, or with your pillow?” It wasn’t my mom. First of all my mom wouldn’t be that cheery and second, the voice was young and it was beautiful. I put one hand above my eyes so see the perseon standing in front of me.

Nataly. Man my mind was good, this is just another dumb dream. “Let me sleep.” I moaned into the pillow. The pillow was cold and that is what I liked. But I heard a sigh and I felt a hand on my shirt and I felt nails scratch my back. Then I was thrown out of bed. “Aww.” THUMP. I laid curled in a ball, looking a Nataly.

“Wake up, we have a whole day in front of us.” Nataly moaned. I struggled to my feet. Slipping on the sheet that was stangled around me. “I will wait outside of your door while you get dress and don’t go back to sleep, I don’t want to ring the pan again.” She whispered.

In her hand was a metal pan and a huge metal spoon. She walked away, dressed a skirt of pure white and a white tank top. Her green stripped hair was gone and was replaced by a pure chocalate like color, with a few highlights. In other words, she was…hot.

I walked out my door. Wearing a buttoned shirt of pure black with weird symbols all of over it in small font sized, in the color of grey. She looked at me from head to toe and then gave me a approved smile. When she smiled, my heart started pounding hard and I felt heat flush my face. She giggled and I blushed even harder. I let her walk down first. Had to be a gentleman. Then, halfway down the steps, she turned around and motioned for me to hurry up. I ran down the steps and jumped the last steps. I looked up to her. It felt ‘Promish’ to look at her, so beautiful and still giggling with laughter at the way I travled down stairs.

But instead of walking the rest of the way down, she hopped onto the bar of the stairs and slid down it, making a “Wee!” sound, something a little kid would do. I smirked at her. The I whispered, “good one.”

We slapped high fives and we walked out of the front room door. Not realsizing we set off the door alarm and that we awoke my mom and dad.

We were outside and we were walking down the street. I stopped and looked at her. “Where are we going to go?”

“Where are feet take us. This is our day and it will be one of our best.” She said, showing her nice brace face smile. I looked at her and somehow are hands snaked to each other and we were walking down the road to “where ever are feet take us.



This was the best thing about a Saturday. No school, free time and nice weather.

It was ten in the afternoon and Nataly and I sat in the middle of town square. In a grassy area near a old court. The court’s bell was chiming loudly and it reminded me when Nataly just woke me up about two hourse ago. She held her Rocky Road ice cream by the top of the cone, licking smoothly, enjoying the cold sensatation. I looked down at my almost finished mixed Vanilla and Chocalate ice cream. My waffle cone was almost gone. I apparently enjoyed a quick, chilling, brain feeze sensatition. Don’t ask why, brain freezes (to me) were fun to have. It makes my eyes pop out.

Nataly looked at me and sighed down at my low amount of ice cream. “Why do boys eat their food way to fast?” she asked curiously.

“You think I would know?” I said, shocked.

“Well you are a boy.” She in a matter fact way.

“I am quite aware that I am a boy and I have no idea. My reason is that I like the feel of your head becoming ice cold that it hurts.” I stated to her.

“Oh. How can anyone not like the brain freeze?”

“I just like it some how. How about you give it a try? I sware you will like it.”
She looked at me surprised then she took a huge bite of her ice cream. Then she seemed okay. Then she moaned and she handed me her ice cream. The put her hands to her forehead and started rubbing her temples. I chuckled and she threw me a dirty look. I laughed out loud and she shook her, seeming to get rid of the cold attack.

She wacked me behind the head and then she started laughing. Then she stopped. She looked at me and said, “Hey, I started laughing and the brain freeze stopped.”

“You have to think ‘mind over matter’ or do something else. Like laughing.” I humored. Then she laughed out loud and we both started laughing.

We laid our heads on the great lawn and I pulled out my ipod. I motioned my ear phone to her and she grabbed it. She slipped it into her ear. I flipped through the playlist. I stopped at Coldpaly: Viva La Vida. I clicked play and it started playing. I put the ear piece in my ear and the sound of music engulfed me. Nataly seemed to like because she was making her foot tap and I heard her singing along to the song but very quietly.

This was almost perfect. The weather, the ice cream, the music, Nataly, the shade of the tree behind us. I sighed and looked up at the sky hen back to Nataly. Her bright, saphaire eyes were looking at me and she blinked and sighed. Chocalate, Vanilla, and Rocky Road collided and the next thing I knew was the I was listening to the end of Viva La Vida and my lips were touching hers. It was a strange feeling.

I guess because I was used to the old lady across my street giving me a peck on the cheek and sometimes on the lips or was it that I wasn’t forcing it. I pulled away from her. The kiss must have been days or months because the song Hey Hey was on, by Superchicks. She looked at me and we stood up and we walked off to the closest store. Hoping the rest of the day shows off.

The town square was small as in not even a mile wide and acrss. They had mini malls named Mini Mall I and II. Two completely different stores. Nataly and I walked into the first mini mall, hoping to find something cute or cool. I looked up and down the shelves and she was behind me, holding my hand and gasping every few seconds that she came acorss a Rebel like object.

We looked for about ten mintues then we walked into the kidish section. There was stuff from baby cribs to video games like Nintendo 64 and the first version of Nintendo game system. They were marked both fifteen dollars and if you got both of them you can have them for twenty dollars flat. There wasn’t anything I wanted but I saw Nataly pick up a gituar that had a price tag on it. It was ninety percent off.

The oringal price read eight hundred and thirty five dollars. There was big slash across the number and below it read: eighty three dollars and fifty cents. I looked at her and she pleaded with a puppy dog face.

I sighed and nodded and she ran over to me and kissed my cheek. I pulled out my wallet to check how much I had. There was only six twenties. I sighed and pulled five twenties out. This meant I had to go over to Ms. McNeil after this to work for her.

Nataly twanged the gituar and it sounded as if angles of rock came from it. She smiled and she said excitedly, “It sounds wonderful!”

“It does. Can you play any good songs? Like Iron Man or Wanted Dead or Alive?”

“No. But I know how to play Smoke on the Water and American Idoit.”

“Sweet.” I said happily.

We walked up to the clerk. A man in his twenties and with red hair growing from his chin. He looked at me and then he looked at Nataly. Then he looked at the price tag.

He motioned for the gituar lazily and Nataly handed it over. The clerk, his name tag read Seth, picked up a sharpie and wrote on the back. 100% off clearence. He motioned me out and then gave it back to Nataly.

I was stunned and Nataly seemed to be jumping off of the world with joy when we got out of the store. She pulled back the strap that was tapped the back of the gituar and pulled it around her. The strap had little skulls all over it in deep red and it had on the back (it just had to have it) the words “Rebel Rocker”.

She pulled me over to the next Mini Mart and we walked in there. But before we entered, Nataly looked at me, kissed me and then said, “maybe they might have a gituar for you too?”

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lol i always liked that story. So awesome lol

Omg, guitar thing. LOL!! "Woah?" "Just go on kids" "But, but- its free""Get out of here before i change me mind""fine"

lol sweet chap >< lol

The World is Changing!

The World is Changing!
Smart and straight to the point. He's like a little boy with a large vocabulary. He's the nicest character Jackie's meet and he gets along with her.

Followers

Blake O'Brian

Blake O'Brian

Dana

Dana

Mellisa

Mellisa

Categories

Rating

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Writing-Story Tellers

My World Veiwers...

My Blog List