School Days Series

  • Chapter 1: Crossing the Line- When threaten to get kicked out of school, Blake takes the offense on his teacher.
  • Chapter 2: Explanation- The story of how the teacher got a heart attack; not a easy story for Blake O'Brian to explain to his family.
  • Chapter 3: Potition- Wording out the school food, Dana and Mellisa drag Blake in to help support them.
  • Chapter 4: Mellisa and Dana- Preparing for a end of semester Exam. But studying with two girls who like you, not really easy.
  • Chapter 5: Noob- A new student comes to Greenwall High School and becomes easy prey for the bullies and the gangsters.
  • Chapter 6: Long Live the King- When Andrew Peevee (new student) is confronted by a gang, blood would rain upon the school.
  • Chapter 7: The Tell-Tale Heart of Andrew Peevee- After his kill of the leader of the gang, Andrew tells his new friends: Blake, Mellisa, and Dana what he had done.
  • Chapter 8: Judgement- after hearing his tale; Blake, Mellisa, and Dana decide "Not gulity". But wasn't only Andrew's new friends who heard the tale

Music Makes our World go Round


Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jackie Nyte [Resistance] - Part I

Okay! Hi! Nat here. I'm just going to post my version of Kyle's story so far. Maybe I'll continue it but lets just see what happens.

-x-

Sleep. Its addictive. I'm hooked on it. I never want to wake up.
Hint: the reason I'm always late.

But now. I'm not so addicted. Nightmares. That it. That all I dream. A hooded creature, kinda like the dementors from Harry Potter. And for the first time in fourteen years, I'm scared of sleeping. I stay up as late as I can, and wake up as early as I can.

I hate it

I came to have named the monster. Synile. Don't ask where I got it, it came from my dream...

One night, I was drifting off and fell asleep. It was when it all started. I was in a dark room. The only emotion was scared. Synile, the hooded creature appeared. At that time I didn't know his name.

"Who- who the hell are you?"

Laughter. It was laughing at my fear. "Nobody" it hissed and grabbed my arm. I would've screamed but I was caught in the moment. Its grip tightened and I hissed back.

You know, you have control of your dreams. Whatever you want to happen, happens. I wished the creature to banish from my nightmare. It merely laughed.

"In this nightmare girly, we control you. You can't make us disappear. We're everywhere. In the future we're taking over. All we have to do. Is kill the resistance."

I sunk back as far as I could. I had no idea what it was talking about. The resistance? "What- what's resistance? I don't know what your talking about."

It threw me against the wall. I winced as my shoulder popped. It growled "The resistance. Tha group who keep the world from being taken over by us. Your one of them In the future. Now, your as hopeless as a new born baby, thats how were targeting you all. Now is better than later."

I growled. I didn't like being hopeless. I did what my cousin taught me to do, when I popped my shoulder last time. It popped back into place. Took me a longer than expected, but when I finally stood up, I walked right up him. I stared into the emptyness in the hood.

"Your not going to kill me. Or the resistance. If what you say is true, you'll never defeat us." I hissed. It raised its hand and...

I woke up. My cat scratched my cheek and I hissed "Get of me Nyte!" She meowed as if I insulted her and pranced off. I fell back onto bed and sighed. Glancing at the alarm clock I cursed.

I was late to school.

I changed at the speed of light and ran downstairs. My mom was eating cereal and she rolled her eyes at me. I caught the apple she threw and threw her a sheepish grin "Bye mom!"

I bolted out the down and down the street, I almost hit a car. I need a bike or skates I thought. I was two blocks away from my school when I stopped at the book store.

When I balance school and books my results: School< style="font-style: italic;">Boys. I waved and walked out before I started running. I was almost to school when the late bell rang. I cursed, and saw the security closing the gate. I bolted by them and heard them yelling. I made it too homeroom before the teacher called me.

"Jackie Nyte?" Mrs. Crysh called. I raised my hand and called out " here"

I sank back into my seat, glad I made it on time. Danny chuckled with Brian until I glared. They coughed and Ash laughed. "Nice safe Jack. You made right on time with your chocolate hair crazy, real proper."

"Shut up!" I pouted and smoothed my hair back into a neater ponytail. Danny helped me, I thought he was gay until I meet his girlfriend Jenny. I was planning on telling them about the nightmare, but gut feeling told me not too.

I'll probably get locked up in the loony bin or something.

-x-

I have no idea where its going. But this is my resistance character. lol

2 comments:

MusWriter said...

Damn. I'm speechless. We have a boy and a girl version. Really cool Cherrybomb.
That was awsome.
Oh i saw your question in that story.
"Synile. Don't ask where I got it, it came from my dream..."
Well it was of those moments were some random words popped into my head and they appeared on paper.

Unknown said...

Haha yep! This is going to be interesting. xD

lol I know, that happens to me too. Its like... "Wow random though..' lol

Tick Tock Bang,
ItsCherrybomb

The World is Changing!

The World is Changing!
Smart and straight to the point. He's like a little boy with a large vocabulary. He's the nicest character Jackie's meet and he gets along with her.

Followers

Blake O'Brian

Blake O'Brian

Dana

Dana

Mellisa

Mellisa

Categories

Rating

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Writing-Story Tellers

My World Veiwers...

My Blog List