School Days Series

  • Chapter 1: Crossing the Line- When threaten to get kicked out of school, Blake takes the offense on his teacher.
  • Chapter 2: Explanation- The story of how the teacher got a heart attack; not a easy story for Blake O'Brian to explain to his family.
  • Chapter 3: Potition- Wording out the school food, Dana and Mellisa drag Blake in to help support them.
  • Chapter 4: Mellisa and Dana- Preparing for a end of semester Exam. But studying with two girls who like you, not really easy.
  • Chapter 5: Noob- A new student comes to Greenwall High School and becomes easy prey for the bullies and the gangsters.
  • Chapter 6: Long Live the King- When Andrew Peevee (new student) is confronted by a gang, blood would rain upon the school.
  • Chapter 7: The Tell-Tale Heart of Andrew Peevee- After his kill of the leader of the gang, Andrew tells his new friends: Blake, Mellisa, and Dana what he had done.
  • Chapter 8: Judgement- after hearing his tale; Blake, Mellisa, and Dana decide "Not gulity". But wasn't only Andrew's new friends who heard the tale

Music Makes our World go Round


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

{Buddy Ledwidge Tale} Chapter 5: Being Shot, They Pay the Price!

My legs were burning, the truck was coming closer. The roar was growing and it was the only thing making me run harder. The bag had really slowed me down.

I chance a glance behind me and saw the car about a football field's length away from me and gaining. Sweat was falling from my face too fast. Like rain from the sky.

The roar of an engine and a honk sounded and i was thrown into the air, a sharp pain in my back. The sensation of flying was great, then i made contact with ground. But this wasn't ground.

*BANG!* A blast sounded and my leg was full biting sharp burst of agony. I screamed! There was another blast and there was an sound of bullets of metal. I touched my leg and hissed in agony. I looked at my hand, it was mostly covered with blood. I leaned against the side of the truck and looked at my leg. It was a big blob of red goo spilling out.

I grabbed the gun that had fired. I looked at it. I unloaded it. The one thing that was on mine was that i hoped that the bullets that sunk into my leg were lead.
-No Lead.

I sighed, but all that came out was a hiss and a groan. I tried to stand up, but a harsh wave of blood and pain swept over the shot leg and into my spinal cord. The pain was unbearable. Why do people make guns when they so fucking hurt!

I punched the tailgate down and i slid pass the it. I sort of fell to the ground when i reached the end of the gate. I grasped the side and tried to move.

Then truck gone to a complete stop and the hell prisoners were whooping and doing little happy dances. Probably saying, "Ya, we killed we a kid because we are so damn drunk!"

I went around near the driver's side. I looked back in the truck. The gun was still there and i could use it for support. Persuading support. I groped for it and i grabbed the butt of the gun. My finger immediately went over to the safety-
FYI: Safety, ninety percent of the time, they will work.
-

I tapped the driver's door and i heard a yell of fear.

My back was hurting from where i was struck, and i was feeling dizzy. I was swaying left to right but i kept my eye on the prize.
"Get out the car Asshole. Or i swear to god i will blow your head!" I said with pain, anger, and as icy i could make it. They deserved to die, here and now.

I heard the click of seat belts moving and i saw the other moving around.
"Don't you dare, keeping the gun pointed at the driver and my eyes on the person moving slowly around. Ready to tackle me. "Get your ass on the ground now!"

I was still shocked that i was still standing.
They fell to the ground.
"Throw me the keys, NOW!" i shrieked at them.

I saw the keys fly into the air. I reached out my right hand and grabbed them. I opened the car door. I turned on the engine. It roared to life.

Things were losing focus for me. I had to get home fast. I pulled out. I had never driven a car. Unless you count those arcade games.

I heard in the distance the sound of police cars.
Goodbye, school. Goodbye, world. Goodbye, Bastards!
{Chapter 6 coming soon}

Quote for the story: The person who strikes first never gets caught. The second will always be caught.

0 comments:

The World is Changing!

The World is Changing!
Smart and straight to the point. He's like a little boy with a large vocabulary. He's the nicest character Jackie's meet and he gets along with her.

Followers

Blake O'Brian

Blake O'Brian

Dana

Dana

Mellisa

Mellisa

Categories

Rating

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Writing-Story Tellers

My World Veiwers...

My Blog List