School Days Series

  • Chapter 1: Crossing the Line- When threaten to get kicked out of school, Blake takes the offense on his teacher.
  • Chapter 2: Explanation- The story of how the teacher got a heart attack; not a easy story for Blake O'Brian to explain to his family.
  • Chapter 3: Potition- Wording out the school food, Dana and Mellisa drag Blake in to help support them.
  • Chapter 4: Mellisa and Dana- Preparing for a end of semester Exam. But studying with two girls who like you, not really easy.
  • Chapter 5: Noob- A new student comes to Greenwall High School and becomes easy prey for the bullies and the gangsters.
  • Chapter 6: Long Live the King- When Andrew Peevee (new student) is confronted by a gang, blood would rain upon the school.
  • Chapter 7: The Tell-Tale Heart of Andrew Peevee- After his kill of the leader of the gang, Andrew tells his new friends: Blake, Mellisa, and Dana what he had done.
  • Chapter 8: Judgement- after hearing his tale; Blake, Mellisa, and Dana decide "Not gulity". But wasn't only Andrew's new friends who heard the tale

Music Makes our World go Round


Thursday, October 9, 2008

2. Christmas time is here {Part 3}

I was down stairs now sipping on a regular coke, watching the television mindlessly. My sister Crsty in the kitchen, moaning and complaining how the bacon grease was spitting at her and burning her. I was in the Living Room and watching Corey in the House, smelling the bacon and the six foot tall Pine/Christmas Tree. The smell of the pine needles and bacon was pretty cozy.

I heard the splash of bacon hitting grease and whine of Crsty being hit by the grease. Stupid Crsty. I laughed in my head.

It was the perfect scheme, laughing at the Television but really laughing at Crsty. Genius. I laughed hard enough for her to hear me while I laughed at the TV.
The screen of the TV changed and it went to commercial and it was showing Channel No. 5. I thought I would get you.

The tree beside me was spotted with bright colors of blue, yellow, green, purple, red. It was, pretty and pimped out with all of my drawings.

It was cold, the air here. I guess you could call that winter. Well of course, it is Christmas Eve. I walked forward, shivering. Hold cold was it right now?

I walked over to the kitchen, and then I felt warmth seep into me as I drew closer to my sister.

She looked over her shoulder and scowled at me. I smirked. She grabbed a tea spoon and scooped a full to the brim spoon and flung the liquid at me. I ducked and I heard it sizzle as it made contact with the cold tile.

I drew up close to the window, a place were Crsty wouldn’t dare through at the window, fearing of a miss. Right here was pretty nice because the smell of bacon was more powerful.

I touched the window while I was over and my hand was stuck for a few seconds. My hand was white and then it turned red raw. Some of my skin was missing and I groaned as I touched the torn skin area. It was way to cold to take my dog to go pee. My dog’s name was Shocker; of course she was shockingly beautiful. Well trained and the best part, Shocker hates, no, loathes Crsty. Aw, a dog who actually understands me.

My dad and I were always procrastinators, it was in our blood. What still amazed me was that he was able to get into Stanford Collage! He needs help remembering to get presents or that it is his wedding celebration. Toady, we were on our way over to best buy.

I was in his Smart car which was slightly, too small for me. Yeah you stack a five foot, eleven foot boy in a small car… yeah, not very cozy.

{More stuff coming your way so stay tuned!}

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lol the dog understands the hating, i mean 'loathing'. lol

Great chap!

The World is Changing!

The World is Changing!
Smart and straight to the point. He's like a little boy with a large vocabulary. He's the nicest character Jackie's meet and he gets along with her.

Followers

Blake O'Brian

Blake O'Brian

Dana

Dana

Mellisa

Mellisa

Categories

Rating

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Writing-Story Tellers

My World Veiwers...

My Blog List